Friday, June 08, 2007

How nerdy are you?

I can't believe I took this test. But I did. My score:

I am nerdier than 32% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


My nerdiness is "not nerdy, but definitely not hip." Ouch.

So then I had to find out whether I'm a slacker mom. My score said I'm a "Pretty in the City Mom." Oh, as if. Here's the description:

You might have a subscription to both Parenting Magazine and Vogue. While picking up a darling Easter outfit for your tyke at Bloomingdale's you're tempted to grab a pair of Manolo Blahniks for your own tootsies. You are a fabulous mom, and you take care of yourself fabulously, too.

HA HA HA HA HA. Manolo Blahniks. As if, times a hundred. The only time I've been close to a pair of Manolos was once when I wandered into a store in London, and just as quickly wandered back out (before I was asked to leave).

No comments: