Monday, March 17, 2008

The Onion: George Clooney still looking good.

Back in December, one of my favorite sources of hard-hitting journalism, The Onion, reported some news that still makes me giddy:

Sources: George Clooney Looking Good

The Onion

Sources: George Clooney Looking Good

HOLLYWOOD—Clooney, whose steely gaze has captivated millions around the globe, has attained the highest possible scores in every known measure of attractiveness.


How in the name of all that is holy did I miss this article when it first came out? No matter. From what I understand, this news is still true. He is still looking good. And no one can tell me differently. I mean, did you see the article in the March 3rd issue of TIME magazine? I did, on one of my rare lunch hours at the gym. I almost fell off the Stairmaster. (The online version of the article has a video. And pictures. Lots, and lots of pictures. Oh. My. God.)

And yes, I did hear that my spiritual soulmate is engaged. Thanks for rubbing it in. But can you blame him? Me being already married and a mommy and all? Now excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he does tend to stay the same year after year, he also tends to act consistently the same as well.

Spocko said...

We still need to discuss Michael Clayton. I've seen it twice now.

I think lots of jealous women and men are going after his fiancée. They are finding photos of her before she was involved with him. That's really sad.

Cynthia Badiey said...

Patrick: Hmmm. Not sure. I think there's a lot of difference between him in "O Brother Where Art Thou" and "Syriana." But he's not exactly Daniel Day-Lewis. ;-)

Spocko: Geez, some people need to get a life. I mean, let those kids be happy! All joking aside, I'm pleased for him. (He's a little old for me, anyway. I like my men younger than me, apparently.)