Saturday, September 06, 2008

Take a survey for my next book (but you only have 48 hours).

Yeah, I know I haven't posted in a month. I started a new job, and you know how new jobs go: My butt is getting kicked, soundly. But let's not talk about that right now.

Because I have something more exciting to share with you! In my copious spare time, my dear friend Dana Fredsti and I are conducting a survey for a new book, tentatively titled What Women Really Want in Bed. The survey deadline is drawing close--it's Monday, in fact--and we could use a few more women. So if you're a woman (you know who you are), and you want to sound off about sex (you know who you are):

Click here to take our survey!

Yeah, we know it's a long survey and it asks a lot of personal questions. You don't have to answer every single one, although Dana and I would love you forever (relatively) if you did. We promise that you'll spend less time taking this survey than you would listening to the average political convention speech--and we'd hazard a guess that this survey is a lot more fun and thought-provoking.

In case the title What Women Really Want in Bed sounds familiar, well, yes! It is the sequel to my last book, What Men Really Want in Bed, which I wrote with my husband, Nima Badiey.

So if you'd like to help us out, take the survey sometime during the next 48 hours. Dana and I thank you from the bottom of our sleep-deprived hearts.

1 comment:

Dana Fredsti said...

And our hearts ARE sleep-deprived...but I'm still gonna do my part and finish the survey myself. we'll get through this, Cindi...we really will. Albeit with sore butts. From all the kicking. In case anyone was thinking something else.