Friday, July 25, 2008

Coco de Mer's new Web site worth a look.

Normally I wouldn't write about a company's new Web site--I mean, in general, snore--but in this case, I'm making an exception because the site's so cool.

Anyway, erotic toys and lingerie purveyor Coco de Mer has just revamped its site, www.CocodeMerUSA.com. It's worth checking out, not the least because it weaves together two words I really like: "erotic" and "luxury."

I love the photography, and the site seems easier to navigate. Good job, guys and gals.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found
your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post
sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please
include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

Cynthia W Gentry said...

Hi Jules,
Not sure what you mean by "blog post sponsorship." Probably best to contact me via email, or via my Web site (www.cwgentry.com).